DirectUpdate: the first dynamic dns updater to receive the 'Certified for Windows Vista' logo!
- Full NT service (NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista) and service-like (98/Me).
- Remote administration.
- Secured (SSL or MD5) updates (when supported).
- Built-in administration web server.
- Supports many accounts.
- Supports many IP addresses simultaneously (ISP, VPN, ...)
- EMail notification, FTP upload, RAS connection management...
- 'Designed for Windows XP' and 'Certified for Windows Vista' logo
and much more... (Please visit the download page to get it now !)
What's new in 4.6.2:
- Added left column resizeable (admin).
- Added the option to 'Stop engine and exit' in the control tool.
- Added option to modify the detected IP.
- Internal code change to get the 'Vista Certification' logo.
- Minor dyndns.com plug-in change to get the 'Dyndns.com certification'.
- Fixed a crashing bug in engine dns update.
You can download DirectUpdate free here.
We do not allow the inclusion of any DirectUpdate serial, keygen or crack and we disclaim any liability for the inappropriate use of DirectUpdate.
FindMySoft advises that DirectUpdate should be only used in accordance with the rules of intellectual property and the existing Criminal Code.
For your own protection ALWAYS check downloaded files for viruses.